FreshCut Carnation Spray
$16.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- PACKING SIZE of 20 stalks per bundle.
- Each stalk is APPROXIMATELY 50-80cm
- As these imported products are sold in their original packaging, there might be broken stalks due to the shipment handling from the origin country.
- The colors might vary also as every batch is different.
- Hence, please buffer about 10% for spoilage in your event planning.
- As such, these are non-refundable items, and no refund and exchange will be allowed once delivery has been accepted.
- Carnation Spray, also known as miniature carnations, grows up to only 1 inch in diameter, with numerous miniature flowers on a single stem.
- They are a perennial flower that is usually grown in a greenhouse.
- The other flower type that has this variation is the rose.
- A wonderful feature of the spray carnations is that it has many interesting colors that are not available in the single, larger bloom.
- Spray flowers are often used as accents or filler flowers in bouquets and centerpieces.
- IMPORTED FROM CHINA.
- Cut stems 45 degrees diagonally with a sharp knife or a pair of scissors.
- Change water every two days.
- Remove any fallen flowers/leaves on the water surface.
- Keep flowers out of direct sunlight and avoid placing in a room with high humidity.
- Add flower food to water if desired to increase lifespan.
- If flowers start to droop, check if there is too much or too little water.
- Re-cut the stems if the end is soggy.