Monstera Peru (Karstenianum)
$25.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery Within 2 days
- Monstera Peru commonly known as Karstenianum is a rare but fast growing plant from Aroid family.
- It has spectacularly puckered, iridescent leaves that are unusually rigid- such a unique texture! It can be grown in a hanging basket but only when grown on a totem, a larger and healthier growth can be expected.
- well draining potting mix.
- Fertilize your Monstera Peru during the growing season but don't do it during winter.
- A slow-release granular fertilizer is recommended.
- Find one which is a balanced NPK with a good level of magnesium in it.
- It's preferable to use one with organic nitrogen sources as those are more easily used by the plant.
- Bright indirect light.
- water when top 3cm of soil is dry to touch.