Potted Garden Hibiscus 木芙蓉 (Hibiscus Mutabilis)
$15.00 incl. GST
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 40cm for Pot Size 15cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers at the time of order/delivery.
- The color of the FLOWER in the image is for illustration only and may be subject to change due to availability.
- A variety of colors are available but due to stock availability, selection of your preferred color is not available.
- However, we will select the BEST POT for you!
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Hibiscus is a genus of flowering plants in the mallow family, Malvaceae.
- The genus is quite large, comprising several hundred species that are native to warm-temperate, subtropical, and tropical regions throughout the world.
- Hibiscuses grow best in well-drained, slightly acidic (pH 6-6.5) soil.
- Before planting, ensure you improve the soil with well-rotted compost or manure.
- Hibiscus plants need a fertilizer with a medium to a high amount of nitrogen (N), a low amount of phosphorous or phosphate (P), and a high amount of potash (K) – such as 7-1-2 or 12-4-8.
- Phosphorous accumulates in hibiscus plants and binds to other minerals, which can cause toxic reactions that may kill the plants.
- The more direct sun they get, the better they'll bloom.
- At least 6 to 8 hours is optimal for prime flowering, but you can grow them in a little more shade.
- When hibiscus is in their blooming stage, they require large amounts of water.
- Your hibiscus will need daily watering in warm weather.