Kaffir Lime (Citrus hystrix)
$44.86 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- ⇒ Fruits are seasonal.
- ⇒ The picture shown is for reference only.
- Citrus hystrix, called the kaffir lime, makrut lime, Thai lime, or Mauritius papeda, is a citrus fruit native to tropical Southeast Asia and southern China.
- Its fruit and leaves are used in Southeast Asian cuisine and its essential oil is used in perfumery.
- Its rind and crushed leaves emit an intense citrus fragrance.
- Well-draining soil.
- Apply a water-soluble citrus 3-1-1 fertilizer one week after the plants germinate and every three months for the first year.
- Full sun to partial shade
- Water thoroughly when the soil is dry 1 inch below the surface.