Yuzu - Citrus Junos 柚子 ユズ (Japan)
$91.59 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 82cm
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Yuzu (Citrus junos, from Japanese 柚子 or ユズ), is a citrus fruit and plant in the family Rutaceae of East Asian origin.
- Yuzu has been cultivated mainly in East Asia, though recently also in Australia, Spain, Italy, and France.
- A cousin of the lemon, most valued in Korea and Japan, where shreds of its rind are used to accent cooked vegetables, fish, and noodles.
- Non-calcareous, light, and well-drained soil.
- A good mix of good soil, compost, and medium-sized river sand.
- For a plentiful harvest, regularly provide a fertilizer rich in nitrogen and lye — you can find fertilizers appropriate for citrus fruit in stores or try with compost.
- Full Sun.
- Can tolerate shade.
- Regular watering if grown outdoors.