Carissa Carandas 刺黃果
$38.00 incl. GST
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 75-95cm for Pot Size 24cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Carissa Carandas is a species of flowering shrub in the family Apocynaceae.
- It produces berry-sized fruits that are commonly used as a condiment in Indian pickles and spices.
- It is a hardy, drought-tolerant plant that thrives well in a wide range of soils.
- It is cultivated for its edible fruits.
- It is a hardy plant and can grow well in a wide range of soils although it prefers medium-acid soil (pH 6.5 - 8).
- It is tolerant of drought and survives well in areas with high temperatures.
- Fertilize it with a general-purpose fertilizer 3-4 times per year.
- Full sun to semi-shade.
- Irrigation after planting and manuring is essential.
- Plantation once established does not need much water.