Key Lime 越南柠檬 (Citrus Aurantifolia)
$38.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- This is the source of limes popularly called "Bartender's limes", "West Indian lime" or "Key lime".
- The dense glossy foliage and fragrant blooms are an attractive addition to the landscape and create a relaxing tropical feel.
- Give enough space that light is available from all sides, away from the shade of larger trees or buildings.
- A great plant for large patio containers where the fragrant flowers can be enjoyed and the fruit easily picked.
- Moist but well-drained
- Loamy and neutral.
- Use citrus plant food or slow-release fertilizer with extra nitrogen.
- The nitrogen content should be nearly double when compared to the phosphorous and potassium content; for example, 20-10-10.
- Full Sun.
- Water the soil deeply once or twice a week, rather than frequent shallow watering.
- When the soil is dry to about 6 inches, water the lime tree.