$1,388.00 incl. GST
Live Sakura Potted Plant しだれ梅 ビンク八重咲 (JAPAN)
$118.00 incl. GST
Ship in 2 days
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 42cm for SAUCER SIZE 12cm(Ø)
- A cherry blossom is a flower of many trees of the genus Prunus.
- The most well-known species is the Japanese cherry, Prunus serrulata, which is commonly called SAKURA (桜 or 櫻; さくら).
- They are widely distributed, especially in the temperate zone of the Northern Hemisphere including Japan, Taiwan, Korea, Mainland China, Nepal, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, Myanmar, Thailand, and West Siberia.
- Along with the chrysanthemum, the cherry blossom is considered the national flower of Japan.
- All varieties of cherry blossom trees produce small, unpalatable fruit or edible cherries.
- Sandy, loamy, or clay soils will all support the Cherry Blossom, so long as they drain well.
- A low-nitrogen fertilizer such as 5-10-10 in early spring, about a month before bloom.
- Prefers partial sun.
- Prefer once a week.
- Once established, simply water once every two to three weeks.