Moss Ball Sakura 樱花 (Japan)
$63.55 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
Product Dimension APPROXIMATELY 12cm(Ø) x 25cm(H)
- A cherry blossom is a flower of many trees of the genus Prunus.
- The most well-known species is the Japanese cherry, Prunus serrulata, which is commonly called SAKURA (桜 or 櫻; さくら).
- They are widely distributed, especially in the temperate zone of the Northern Hemisphere including Japan, Taiwan, Korea, Mainland China, Nepal, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, Myanmar, Thailand, and West Siberia.
- Along with the chrysanthemum, the cherry blossom is considered the national flower of Japan.
- All varieties of cherry blossom trees produce small, unpalatable fruit or edible cherries.
- Edible cherries generally come from cultivars of the related species Prunus avium and Prunus cerasus.
- This Bonsai Cherry Blossom Tree is a mini-sized flowering spectacle.
- Grown in a moss ball for easy maintenance and a delightful centerpiece for your home and office.
- Ball moss commonly grows as an epiphyte (non-parasitic plant living on other plants) and favors the shady habitat of interior limbs of live oaks.
- Ball moss derives no nutrients from the tree.
- It lives by absorbing water and nutrients from the atmosphere.
- A low-nitrogen fertilizer such as 5-10-10 in early spring, about a month before bloom.
- Prefers partial sun.
- Keep moss ball moist.
- You may do so by spraying it with water or put it on a plate filled with water.