Bougainvillea Glabra 90cm(H) (Paper Flower)
$63.55 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 85-90cm
- Paper Flower, also known as Bougainvillea glabra is not easy to grow indoors.
- Because they require better conditions than are normally available, they are grown most successfully as windows plant.
- In naturally warmer areas they will do well in sunrooms or conservatories.
- These plants have spines; use extreme caution when handling them.
- Enrich border soil with well-rotted compost and a balanced granular fertilizer or controlled-release fertilizer.
- Use loam-based compost.
- Begin applications of a complete liquid fertilizer as soon as growth starts in early spring and continue the applications once every two weeks throughout the flowering period.
- It requires at least four hours of direct sunlight every day during the active growth period.
- And they must have a bright light at other times or they will not thrive in an indoor situation.
- Water actively growing plants moderately, giving enough to moisten the potting mixture thoroughly; allow the top two-thirds to dry out between waterings.
- The amounts should be drastically reduced as the rest period approaches and the potting mixture should just be kept from drying out.