Paris Daisy (Argyranthemum Frutescens)
$8.00 incl. GST
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 25cm for Pot Size 14cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Argyranthemum frutescens, known as Paris daisy, marguerite, or marguerite daisy, is a perennial plant known for its flowers.
- They have small, shrub-like perennial in the family Asteraceae, which are native to the Canary Islands.
- This little herbaceous perennial is a nice addition to flower beds, borders, or as a container specimen.
- They are terrific butterflies and other pollinator attractors.
- Plant the sprouts in well-draining, fertile soil.
- You can work two inches of compost and mulch into the ground to improve drainage and give the plants nutrients.
- Space the plants 12 to 15 inches apart.
- They prefer moderate fertility and don't require frequent feeding in organically-rich soil.
- Applications of a well-balanced all-purpose liquid fertilizer once per month in garden beds and potted plants encourage better performance.
- Full Sun (6+ hours), Part Sun (4-6 hours), Full Shade (up to 4 hours).
- They need regular watering during the growing seasons.
- You may need to increase the frequency during long dry spells.
- Be careful about overwatering, as overwatering may have adverse effects.