Green Wood Chip (Usagi)
$5.61 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Grain size APPROXIMATELY 2-5cm
- Woodchips are small pieces of wood, the production of which forms part of a number of international industries whose raw material is trees.
- They are created to make paper, textiles, wood products such as chipboard, and, increasingly, fuel, as well as fertilizer in the form of biochar.
- The most common way of using woodchips for gardening is to spread them on the ground as mulch.
- Mulch is a wondrous substance that can be made from more or less any organic material and provides a multitude of benefits.
- They provide moisture retention and shade for your plants.