Organic Vermicast (GreenSpade)
$11.03 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- GreenSpade Vermicast is rich in humus which continues to break down in the soil and release valuable nutrients over time.
- The organic matter helps the soil to retain water and give the earth a soft and crumbly texture.
- The benefits of microorganisms present in the vermicast break organic matter down into nutrient forms that plants can readily absorb.
- Vermicast can be used as a soil conditioner for existing plant pots and plots.
- It is organic and gentle on both our plants and our planet.
- Vermicast will not burn seedlings or delicate foliage the way chemical fertilizers can.
HOW TO USE
- For new potting - Mix Vermicast with Potting Soil Mix in 1:5 ratio for rich-in-nutrients for plants and vegetables.
- Resurrect existing soil condition - Add a top mulch of vermicast to your existing soil or add it into the roots zone with soil to receive optimal results for healthy growth.