$9.90 incl. GST
Organic Vermicast (GreenSpade)
$11.80 incl. GST
- GreenSpade Organic Vermicast is the end product of the process of composting Earthworms’ humus.
- Vermicast is rich in humus which continues to break down in the soil and release valuable nutrients over time.
- The organic matter helps the soil to retain water and give the earth a soft and crumbly texture.
- The benefits of microorganisms present in the vermicast break organic matter down into nutrient forms that plants can readily absorb.
- It can also be used as a soil conditioner for existing plant pots and plots.
- It is organic and gentle on both our plants and our planet.
- Vermicast will not burn seedlings or delicate foliage the way chemical fertilizers can.
- For new potting – Mix Vermicast with Potting Soil Mix in 1:5 ratio for rich-in-nutrients for plants and vegetables.
- Resurrect existing soil condition – Add a top mulch of vermicast to your existing soil or add it into the roots zone with soil to receive optimal results for healthy growth.
- To make your own concentrated Vermicompost Tea – Mix Vermicast with water in 1:5 ratio, add a spoon of sugar fertilizer to feed the good bacteria, and leave it for 3 hours with occasional stirring to induce oxygen.
- Dilute it with water in 1:5 ratio and apply it directly to the soil.