Kelp Soluble Powder (STARX)
$25.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- It is a seaweed extract (0-0-17), highly concentrated organic kelp made from Ascophyllum Nodosum.
- It provides over 60 assorted chelated nutrients and growth enhancers including an extra potassium boost for plant metabolism.
- It is a 100% organic natural plant food that contains a wide range of trace elements, vitamins, amino acids, and naturally occurring hormones that stimulate plant growth.
- It is an excellent source of food for both beneficial bacteria and fungi.
- It is also an excellent source of potassium and increases the available nitrogen to plants.
- It is a highly effective natural plant fertilizer and organism food that enhances seed germination, promotes healthy root development, increases disease resistance, and accelerates leaf shoot and stem development.
- Healthier plants.
- All-natural fertilization.
- Faster Assimilation.
- Excellent for soaking seeds or bulbs just prior to plantings to improve germination rate, health, and vigor in the earliest stages of growth.
- Strengthening cuttings, transplants, bare-rooted trees and shrubs when used as a root dig before transplanting.
- Foliage feeding both indoor and outdoor plants.
- Greening up athletic turf, lawn, and livestock pastures with spring applications.
- Use as a foliar spray or irrigation application every 14 to 21 days.
- Use 5g of STARX Kelp Soluble Powder per 10 Ltr of water for young plants (7 to 14 days plant).
- Use 8g to 12g of STARX Kelp Soluble Powder per 10 Ltr of water for ornamental trees, shrubs, fruits, vegetables, or lawns.
- Ornamental Trees and Shrubs: 8g to 12g per 10 Ltr of water
- 1st - at bud formation
- 2nd - 2 weeks later
- 3rd - 14 to 21 days
- House Plants: 5g per 10 Ltr of water
- 1st - at the emergence of transplant
- 2nd - every 2 weeks
- 3rd - once per month at dormancy
- Lawns: Diluted by 1:2000 or 1:5000 (16g to 25g per 20 Ltr of water)
- Start the foliar application at the initial growth stage and continue at 3 to 4 weeks intervals. Make additional applications after periods of stress or heavy use, or to newly applied sod, and as a late-season spray to help improve resistance to kill and frost damage.
- Fruits and Vegetables: Beginning at pre-bloom
- 8g per 10 Ltr of water. Repeat every 3 to 4 weeks throughout the growing season.
- With blueberries, add one additional treatment 2 to 3 weeks after harvest.