Aged Wood Vinegar - Pyroligneous Acid (Toyochu)
$26.17 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Pyroligneous acid, also called wood vinegar or wood acid, is a dark liquid produced by the destructive distillation of wood and other plant materials.
- Wood vinegar is an excellent pesticide and fertilizer that improves soil quality.
- It helps the elimination of pests, and assists in the plant growth control by being able to accelerate the development of plants.
- It is also effective as a dog and cat repellent.
- It has been used for ages as sterilizing agents, deodorizers, fertilizers, and antimicrobial.
- The strong antimicrobial activity of pyroligneous acid was correlated to the high contents of organic acids and phenolic substances.
- It is often used to increase the amounts of fruits produced in orchards.
- Premium Quality.