Zamioculcas Zamiifolia 金钱树 (Zanzibar Gem)
$18.00 incl. GST
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 70cm for POT SIZE 17cm(Ø)
- 38cm for POT SIZE 15cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Zamioculcas is a genus of flowering plants in the family Araceae, containing the single species Zamioculcas zamiifolia.
- It is a tropical perennial plant native to eastern Africa, from southern Kenya to northeastern South Africa.
- It is a rhizome plant that's a real joy to grow and to have displayed within a home.
- It is a plant that grows similar to tree plants or palms and has stems with many leaves growing from these stems.
- Most well-draining potting mixes will suffice that contain a high amount of perlite or sand within the mix
- Good drainage holes at the bottom of the pot are essential.
- During the main growing season (April – August) feed with a balanced liquid fertilizer which is diluted, once a month.
- It will survive in very low light conditions.
- However, for it to thrive and grow, put it in a very well-lit place while avoiding direct sunlight.
- Allow the soil to become dry at the top to the touch between watering and do not overwater.
- It’s best to water this plant less than too much because over-watering can cause stem and rhizome rot.