Zeolite Green (Usagi)
$8.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- The image pictured is strictly for illustration purposes only and will never be 100% identical to the actual product.
- Various grain sizes are specified accordingly and the measurement is approximate only.
- The product is PRE-PACKED in sealed clear plastic.
- Zeolite's crystalline structure “grabs” nutrients and water while still providing adequate aeration.
- Zeolites are able to absorb CO2, which may influence photosynthesis.
- Studies have shown that zeolite helps retain nitrogen and increases yields.
- Zeolites may also reduce leaf temperature by reflecting infrared radiation.
- These properties lead to a reduction of transpiration rate, which may improve the water-use efficiency, the yield, and the fruit quality.
- Outdoor planters, beds, or new lawn turf before planting: 1/2″ of zeolite applied to the top of the soil and mixed in.