Coco Peat (Usagi)
$6.00 incl. GST
- The image pictured is strictly for illustration purposes only and will never be 100% identical to the actual product.
- Various grain sizes are specified accordingly and the product is PRE-PACKED in sealed clear plastic.
- Coco peat soil is made from the pith inside a coconut husk.
- Coco peat increases the porosity of the potting mix.
- This helps to keep the soil loose and airy helping in better root growth.
- Better root growth results in better plant growth and higher yield.
- Coco peat increases the water holding capacity of the potting mix even as it increases the porosity of the soil.