Stapelia Gigantea (Zulu Giant)
$10.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 20cm
- Stapelia gigantea is a species of flowering plant in the genus Stapelia of the family Apocynaceae.
- Common names include Zulu giant, carrion plant, and toad plant. The plant is native to the desert regions of South Africa to Tanzania.
- As with most succulents, Stapelia plants like light, airy, well-drained soil.
- Because you will not provide fertilizer, your cactus soil potting mix should contain quite a bit of natural, organic matter.
- Indoors or outdoors, starfish plants like lots of bright, indirect sunlight.
- Protect them against the direct sun as it can be damaging.
- It's best to use the “soak and dry” method, and allow the soil to dry out completely between waterings.