Scindapsus Pictus (Satin Pothos)
$15.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 22cm for Pot Size 10cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- The Silver Satin (Scindapsus pictus) is native to Southeast Asia and has the reputation of being one of the easiest houseplants to keep alive.
- It is known for its heart-shaped leaves, splashed with spots of iridescent gray, and fast-growing trailing vines.
- Satin Pothos is just as easy to grow as its relative, golden pothos (Epipremnum aureum).
- Keep it warm and take care not to overwater this house plant.
- Choose a nutrient-rich, well-draining potting mix.
- Any good-quality houseplant potting mix will be suitable.
- Balanced, water-soluble fertilizer is applied monthly through the growing season.
- Bright, indirect light.
- Quite tolerant to lower light, but can start to lose its characteristic leaf markings.
- Water once the top 2-3 inches of soil is dry.
- Will tolerate underwatering, but much less tolerant of overwatering.