Sansevieria Black Star Dwarf
$12.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery Within 2 days
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 45cm.
- Sansevieria Black Star is a compact Snake Plant that is just perfect for table and desk tops.
- Black Star's dark green leaves with bright yellow variegation grow to be about 8" tall tall.
- Starpower Series of Sansevieria with stunning colors in a compact plant.
- Snake plants are one of the varieties recommended by NASA's air purifying study.
- Snake plants do best with a free-draining soil mix, because they are easily prone to rot.
- A soilless potting mixture is best to ensure adequate drainage.
- Also be sure to use a terracotta pot that won’t trap water inside and promptly remove any standing water from the saucer.
- Use a houseplant or succulent fertilizer during the growing season (spring & summer), but not in winter.
- Great for about any room in your home.
- Snake plants grow best in High or Medium light conditions, but can also tolerate Low light (though they will grow best with more light).
- Low water needs.
- They should be allowed to dry out between watering.
- Water these plants when the soil is dry.
- In summer this can be weekly or every other week, in winter water monthly or less often.
- As succulents, Sansevieria can survive drought, but they must have soil and pots that drain well.
- Sitting in water will cause them to rot.