Radermachera Sinica 幸福树 (China Doll Plant)
$14.02 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 35cm
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers at the time of order/delivery.
- Radermachera Sinica, also called china doll, serpent tree, or emerald tree is an evergreen tree in the family Bignoniaceae, native to the subtropical mountain regions of southern China and Taiwan.
- In recent years, this plant has become popular as a houseplant for its attractive and glossy, feathery leaves.
- These compact trees like rich soil that drains well.
- A general-purpose potting soil can be used, add sand or perlite if extra drainage is needed.
- The china doll plant should be fed at least twice a month while its growth period is active.
- Use a standard 10-10-10- liquid fertilizer that's diluted by 50%.
- These plants require less fertilization during inactive growth and feeding times should be decreased.
- For best growth, give your china doll plant a lot of bright (but indirect) sun.
- It needs at least 4-5 hours of sun per day, even indoors.
- The soil should be kept moist, but the roots shouldn't be allowed to sit in water.
- Water only when the top inch of the soil is dry to the touch.
- If your plant develops brittle leaves that turn yellow, it not getting enough water.
- Too much water is indicated by black-colored tips.