$14.02 incl. GST
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 25cm
- Portulaca molokiniensis, known also as 'ihi, is a succulent plant endemic to Hawaii.
- This plant is federally listed as an endangered species.
- It has small yellow flowers and when grown from seed may produce a caudex.
- This plant is easy to propagate.
- Portulacas tolerate many kinds of soil but prefer sandy, well-drained soil.
- An application of a balanced slow-release fertilizer with minor elements every 6 months.
- Foliar feed monthly with kelp or fish emulsion, or a water-soluble fertilizer with a dilution of one half to one-third of the recommended strength.
- They love the full sunlight.
- Only water when soil is fully dried out.
- Avoid over-watering.