$46.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 20cm for Pot Size 18cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- The Platycerium veitchii is probably named for the Veitch nursery in Exeter England, founded by James Veitch in the late 18th century.
- The tops of the shield fronds grow into tall thin fingers.
- Its fertile fronds are very upright.
- If the light is less, the fertile fronds are less erect, have fewer hairs, and the fingers along the tops of the shield fronds are shorter.
- It enjoys well-drained soil, rich organic mix. Remember to try to stay away from wet, mucky, or dry, sandy soil.
- Give your plant a regular fertilizer feeding.
- Using a diluted liquid feed with a 1:1 ratio, you can feed the plant once a month.
- They do best in partial shade and bright, indirect light.
- At home or in your garden, display them in an area protected from direct sunlight, as this will harm the plant.
- In terms of the amount and frequency of watering, they do not like to be too wet.
- To avoid overwatering at home, allow the growing medium to become dry between waterings, and only water when the fertile green leaves start to droop.