Baba MJ Plastic Pot
$15.00 incl. GST
- BABA MJ series plastic pots are durable, shock-resistant, and can withstand extreme temperatures from -17°c to 48°c.
- It has holes at the bottom to help improve drainage.
- This pot is biodegradable.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- MJ-400 - Mouth:38.5cm(Ø) | Inner Diameter:35cm(Ø).
- MJ-500 - Mouth:48cm(Ø) | Inner Diameter:44cm(Ø).
- MJ-600 - Mouth:58cm(Ø) | Inner Diameter:52cm(Ø).
- Baba products are symbols of beauty, and every pot is meticulously sculpted to possess lightweight and durable qualities.
- With Baba products, you can easily find a wide selection of pots with unique designs, and innovation.
- After going through much research and development, Baba came out with a biodegradable, environmentally friendly plastic pot.
- Baba’s unique biodegradable pots use a special plastic formula which has been approved by the international laboratory to have a high biodegradable quality function that can also withstand extreme temperatures ranging from -17 degree Celsius to 48 degree Celsius.
- Baba’s biodegradable pots can be broken down by microorganisms into humus, carbon dioxide, and biogas when placed in a microbial environment.
- Similar to garbage, it can decompose either within an anaerobic (without oxygen and sunlight) or aerobic (with oxygen) environment.
- Baba’s biodegradable pots will not decompose while they are placed on the shelf or stored in the warehouse.
- They have to be placed in a microbial environment in order for them to decompose.
- Baba’s biodegradable pots can be fully recycled or mixed together with other existing plastic for recycled use.