Sweet Basil 甜罗勒 (Ocimum Basilicum)
$8.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 24cm for POT SIZE 14cm(Ø)
- Basil, also called great basil, is a culinary herb of the family Lamiaceae.
- Basil is native to tropical regions from central Africa to Southeast Asia.
- It is a tender plant and is used in cuisines worldwide.
- Basil does its best in well-drained, moist soil with a neutral pH.
- In fact, if the soil is too rich, basil loses some of its flavor intensity.
- Fertilize once every four to six weeks for indoor plants and every two to three weeks for basil grown outdoor.
- Use a water-soluble fertilizer mixed at half strength.
- Basil grows best with at least 6 to 8 hours of sunlight each day.
- With proper sunlight, your plant will be big and beautiful for several months of the year.
- Water regularly – basil likes to stay moist and requires approximately 1 inch of water every week.
- Water deeply at least once a week to keep roots growing deep and the soil moist.