Philodendron Birkin (Holland)
$42.06 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 24cm
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- The Philodendron birkin is a rare gorgeous houseplant with dark green leaves.
- The beautiful leaves are variegated with a light yellow too.
- The garden gods took a paintbrush across the leaves to make an intriguing pattern.
- Birkins stand out from the other houseplants and bring creativity to your home.
- It prefers a rich bark, peat-based soil which is not too heavy.
- It needs to be able to that retains moisture, but not hold water.
- Feed philodendron houseplants with a balanced liquid foliage houseplant fertilizer that contains macro-nutrients.
- Pale new leaves usually indicate that the plant isn’t getting enough calcium and magnesium, which are essential micro-nutrients for philodendrons.
- Set the plant in a location with bright, indirect sunlight.
- Find a position near a window where the sun’s rays never actually touch the foliage.
- When growing philodendron plants, allow the top inch of soil to dry out between waterings.
- The length of your index finger to the first knuckle is about an inch, so inserting your finger into the soil is a good way to check the moisture level.