$6.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 18cm for Pot Size 8cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- The Philodendron Brasil offers a colorful twist on a classic houseplant and is surprisingly easy to care for.
- With heart-shaped leaves in different shades of green and yellow, this trailing plant earned its name thanks to its close resemblance to the Brazilian flag.
- It flourishes in well-drained moist soil thoroughly mixed with organic content such as peat moss, compost, etc.
- You should add some more ingredients, eg.30%-50% potting mix, and then for the rest of the soil, add perlite and orchid bark.
- Feed philodendron houseplants with a balanced liquid foliage houseplant fertilizer that contains macro-nutrients.
- Filtered sunlight is most desirable.
- Direct exposure to sunlight will lead to the burning of leaves.
- Watering should be done with a moderate amount of water.
- You must ensure the plant’s soil is moist at all times.