$280.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 58cm for Pot Size 20cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Philodendron pastazanum is a very rare and extremely beautiful heart-shaped Philodendron.
- People often refer to it as “my Pasta” on Social Media.
- It originates from Ecuador from a state called Pastaza where it was collected in the ’70s.
- This plant is a crawler meaning that the main stem or rhizome is growing vertically and not horizontally.
- It grows best in loose, well-drained soil that is high in organic matter.
- They will grow in 100% sphagnum peat moss.
- Feed it with a balanced liquid foliage houseplant fertilizer that contains macro-nutrients.
- Set the plant in a location with bright, indirect sunlight.
- Find a position near a window where the sun’s rays never actually touch the foliage.
- When growing philodendron plants, allow the top inch of soil to dry out between waterings.
- The length of your index finger to the first knuckle is about an inch, so inserting your finger into the soil is a good way to check the moisture level.