- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- The magnificent Philodendron Mamei is a tropical perennial creeping plant that grows as ground cover and sometimes creeps up trees true to its epiphytic nature.
- It has big green heart-shaped leaves with silvery dust markings on leaves as though smeared with fingers.
- The veins run deep, giving the leaves an almost pleated look.
- The leaves are less leathery than many other fellow species.
- It grows best in loose, well-drained soil that is high in organic matter.
- They will grow in 100% sphagnum peat moss.
SHOP MORE > SOIL & PLANTING MEDIA
- Feed it with a balanced liquid foliage houseplant fertilizer that contains macro-nutrients.
SHOP MORE > FERTILIZER
- Set the plant in a location with bright, indirect sunlight.
- Find a position near a window where the sun’s rays never actually touch the foliage.
- When growing philodendron plants, allow the top inch of soil to dry out between waterings.
- The length of your index finger to the first knuckle is about an inch, so inserting your finger into the soil is a good way to check the moisture level.
SHOP MORE > PHILODENDRON PLANTS