$68.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery Within 2 days
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 18cm.
- Silver leaf philodendrons (Philodendron brandtianum) are attractive, tropical plants with olive green leaves splashed with silvery markings.
- They tend to be bushier than most philodendrons.
- Although Philodendron brandtianum works well as a hanging plant, you can also train it to climb up a trellis or other support.
- As an added benefit, silver leaf philodendrons help remove pollutants from indoor air.
- Philodendron Brandtianum should always be planted in a fertile and well-drained potting mixture.
- The container or pot must have drainage holes at the bottom.
- You can improve soil quality with compost or well-composted manure before planting.
- Keep the potting soil consistently moist in the growing season.
- Feed every other week using a general-purpose, water-soluble fertilizer mixed to half strength.
- This plant is tolerant to most light levels but is happiest in moderate or filtered light.
- Semi shady areas are fine, but intense sunlight may scorch the leaves.
- Water the plant deeply, then allow the top of the soil to become slightly dry before watering again.
- Never allow the pot to sit in water.