Periwinkle (Vinca Minor)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers at the time of order/delivery.
- The color of the FLOWER in the image is for illustration only and may be subject to change due to availability.
- A variety of colors are available but due to stock availability, selection of your preferred color is not available.
- However, we will select the BEST POT for you!
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 25cm for POT SIZE 15cm(Ø)
- Vinca is a genus of flowering plants in the family Apocynaceae, native to Europe, northwest Africa, and southwest Asia.
- The English name periwinkle is shared with the related genus Catharanthus.
Use a fast-draining potting mix. You can use an all-purpose mix and add a little perlite.
Feed every 2 weeks with a balanced water-soluble fertilizer diluted by half while the plant is growing and flowering.
- Bright light with some direct sunlight.
- Plants that don't get enough light will grow tall and leggy, with few blooms.
- Keep soil evenly moist.
- Use a pot with drainage holes to prevent soggy soil.