Pachira Aquatica 發財樹 (Money Tree)
$16.82 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 32cm
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Pachira Aquatica is a tropical wetland tree in the mallow family Malvaceae, native to Central and South America where it grows in swamps.
- To avoid root rot, a money tree needs sandy, peat-moss-based soil and a pot with good drainage.
- Once your indoor or outdoor plant is established, fertilize it every two weeks with an all-purpose fertilizer.
- Fertilize only during the spring and summer growing period at half the dosage on the fertilizer label and stop feeding during the fall and winter.
- Pachira grown outdoors prefers full sun to part shade and will even grow in full shade.
- Keep an indoor plant where it will get bright light for most but not all of the day.
- Give both indoor and outdoor plants a deep soaking at least once a week or more if the weather is very hot and keep the soil consistently moist.
- Dropped leaves could indicate that you are not watering often enough to keep the soil evenly moist.