Oxalis (Purple Shamrock)
$10.00 incl. GST
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Plant Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:-
- 25cm for POT SIZE 14cm(Ø)
- Oxalis triangularis, commonly called false shamrock, is a species of edible perennial plant in the Oxalidaceae family.
- It is native to several countries in southern South America.
- This woodsorrel is typically grown as a houseplant but can be grown outside, preferably in light shade.
- Purple Shamrock has stunning purple foliage and triangular-shaped leaves which makes it look like little butterflies fluttering around.
- Well-draining soil.
- If necessary, you may feed with a liquid fertilizer during its growing season.
- Full Sun or partial shade.
- Allow the surface of the soil to dry in between waterings.