- Pandanus is a genus of monocots with some 750 accepted species.
- They are palm-like, dioecious trees and shrubs native to the Old World tropics and subtropics.
- The greatest number of species are found in Madagascar and Malesia.
- For a mixture of own preparation, take 1 part of the turf ground, 1 part of the leaf land, 1 part peat, 1 part coarse-grained sand.
- Drainage is required.
- It is better to supplement the pandanus 3-4 times in the spring, but it is possible to feed the fertilizer regularly from May to October 1 time in 2 weeks.
- It responds well to organic top dressing.
- It prefers bright diffuse light lasting up to 8-10 hours, preferably the east or west window.
- The top layer of soil between waterings in the summer should slightly dry up.
- Water approximately every 6-10 days.