Irish Moss - Light Green (Japan)
$12.15 incl. GST
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 14cm
- Irish moss plants are versatile little plants that can add a touch of elegance to your landscape.
- Growing Irish moss fills a range of garden needs.
- It is simple to learn how to grow Irish moss.
- You’ll find growing Irish moss can put the finishing touch on many areas of the garden and beyond.
- Moist, sandy soil. Light soil, poor soil.
- A once-yearly application of fertilizer in early spring or autumn is adequate for Irish moss.
- Apply a slow-release fertilizer or a general purpose garden fertilizer with a ratio such as 16-8-8.
- Use the fertilizer according to the directions on the label.
- Always water deeply immediately after applying fertilizer, as the fertilizer may burn the plant's roots.
- Some sunlight is necessary to maintain the green in the plant's foliage.
- Soil should be moist at all times. However, do not over-water.