Tabernaemontana (Pinwheel Flower)
$44.86 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 50cm
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Tabernaemontana is a genus of flowering plants in the family Apocynaceae.
- It has a pan-tropical distribution, found in Asia, Africa, Australia, North America, South America, and a wide assortment of oceanic islands.
- These plants are evergreen shrubs and small trees growing to 1–15 m tall.
- Suitable ready soil with acidity pH 4.5-5.5.
- For the soil of own preparation, it is possible to take equal parts of peat, humus, turf, and sand.
- From spring to autumn, every two to three weeks, liquid fertilizer without lime.
- You can use fertilizer for orchids.
- A bright place, but not direct sunlight.
- Suitable for east, south-east window, to the south – with a shading.Optimum – 3-5 hours a day of the morning sun.
- During flowering in the summer, abundant watering is about once a week.
- Twice a month to add water for watering lemon juice (a few drops per 1 liter of water).