Stephania cephalantha 金钱调乌龟
$32.71 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 30cm
- Stephania is a genus of flowering plants in the family Menispermaceae, native to eastern and southern Asia and Australia.
- They are herbaceous perennial vines growing to around four meters tall, with a large, woody caudex.
- The leaves are arranged spirally on the stem, and are peltate, with the leaf petiole attached near the center of the leaf.
- The name Stephania comes from the Greek, "a crown". This refers to the anthers being arranged in a crown-like manner.
- It grows well in moist but well-drained, humus-rich soil.
- Well-drained soil.
- It prefers a position in full sun to moderate shade.
- They need moderate watering, enough to keep the soil evenly moist, but not saturated.