Stromanthe Triostar (Stromanthe Sanguinea)
$23.36 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 42cm
- Growing Stromanthe Sanguine gives you a super attractive houseplant that can be used as a Christmas gift plant.
- The foliage of this plant is of red, white and green coloration.
- A relative of the popular prayer plant, Stromanthe houseplants are sometimes thought to be difficult to maintain.
- Following a few basics of stromanthe plant care allows you to demonstrate your green thumb and keep the attractive specimen growing and thriving year-round.
- The foliage of stromanthe houseplants is a reddish maroon and pink on the backside of the leaves, peeking through the green and white variegated tops.
- With the right stromanthe plant care, the ‘Triostar’ can reach 2 to 3 feet in height and 1 to 2 feet across.
- Well draining potting mix. Equal parts potting mix and perlite works well.
- Every 2-3 weeks while actively growing with very dilute, balanced fertilizer. Flush the soil several times per year.
- Medium, indirect light.
- Maintain moist but not soggy soil. Use filtered, distilled or rainwater ideally.