$48.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery Within 2 days
Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 90cm.
- Tabernaemontana is a genus of flowering plants in the family Apocynaceae.
- It has a pan-tropical distribution, found in Asia, Africa, Australia, North America, South America, and a wide assortment of oceanic islands.
- These plants are evergreen shrubs and small trees growing to 1–15 m tall.
- Suitable ready soil with acidity pH 4.5-5.5.
- For the soil of own preparation it is possible to take equal parts of peat, humus, turf and sand.
- You can add one part of the land from under the coniferous forest.
- It is mandatory to use drainage.
- From spring to autumn, every two to three weeks, liquid fertilizer without lime.
- In the fertilizer should be more potassium and phosphorus and less nitrogen.
- You can use fertilizer for orchids.
- A bright place, but not direct sunlight.
- Suitable for east, south-east window, to the south – with a shading.
- Optimum – 3-5 hours a day of the morning sun.
- During flowering in the summer, abundant watering is about once a week.
- Water should not eastaivatsya.
- Use only soft water.
- Twice a month to add water for watering lemon juice (a few drops per 1 liter of water).
- In winter, watering is moderate.
- It is required not to fill the plant, but, at the same time, the soil should never dry out, even in winter, it can only slightly dry out the top layer.