Plant Pesticide - Dinotefuran 呋虫胺 (Hebei Boken Agriculture)
$20.00 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery Within 2 days
- Dinotefuran is an insecticide of the neonicotinoid class for the control of insect pests.
- Pests such as aphids, whiteflies, thrips, leafhoppers, leafminers, sawflies, mole cricket, white grubs, lace bugs, billbugs, beetles, mealybugs, and cockroaches on leafy vegetables.
- Its mechanism of action involves the disruption of the insect's nervous system by inhibiting nicotinic acetylcholine receptors.
- It can be evenly spread around the pots of planted plants and can also be stir into the soil.
- Imported from China.
- Produced by Hebei Boken Agriculture.
- Sprinkled on the surface of the potting soil or buried with the soil.
- For better results, mix well with the planting soil before planting.
- Apply 1-2 grams per plant.
- Pesticide to soil ratio of approximately 2 grams/liter.
- Effectively last up to 40 days.