Taiwan Citronella Oil 黑灰蚊-香茅油 (DongShen 東昇)
$26.17 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Citronella oil is often used as an insect repellent, although research has indicated it may also have antifungal properties and help with wound healing.
- You can use citronella oil in a diffuser or spray bottle, or you can dilute it in an oil or lotion before applying it to your skin.
- Citronella is commonly mistaken for or referred to as Lemongrass, as they share a similar appearance, growth, and processing method; however, the two plants simply belong to the same plant family.
- Used in aromatherapy applications, Citronella Oil slows or prevents the growth or spread of harmful airborne bacteria, repels flying insects, uplifts negative moods, and relaxes the body and mind.
- It is reputed to reduce muscle spasms, ease headaches, and boost energy.
- Used cosmetically or topically in general, citronella oil can deodorize and refresh foul body odors, eliminate head and body lice, slow the look of aging, enhance skin health, and improve skin’s absorption of moisture.
- Citronella oil conditions the hair protects it from sun damage, boost volume, and removes tangles.
- Used medicinally, citronella oil eliminates and prevents the growth of fungus on wounds, boosts the healing of wounds, relieves spasms and gas, stimulates and improves circulation, facilitates the healing of eczema and dermatitis, reduces swelling, tenderness, and pain, promotes the body’s expulsion of toxins, strengthens immunity, reduces symptoms of the flu, colds, and fever, promotes weight loss, and boosts metabolism and digestion.
- Spray appropriately around the house and the corners of the room, especially around flowers and plants.
- When there are mosquitoes close to the body, you can spray or smear a small amount on the exposed areas of the hands and feet on the skin, especially near the ears and neck and soles.
- Helps in preventing dizziness
- Not suitable for children under 5 years old, because the skin is tender and may cause allergies.
- It can be sprayed on clothes.
- 100% natural and completely free of chemical solvents.
- Great for outdoor use.
- Harmless to humans and animals.
- For external use only.
- The product is made of Nanyang lemongrass, which is a deep red root, and citronella oil is also deep red, with a strong taste and super quality.