FreshCut Protea Venus
$4.67 incl. GST
- As these imported products are sold in their original packaging, there might be broken stalks due to the shipment handling from the origin country.
- As such, we seek your understanding that there will be no exchange or refund should the bundle contains broken stalks.
- PACKING SIZE of a single stalk.
- Each stalk is APPROXIMATELY 60-80cm.
- A dense evergreen shrub with green foliage, Protea Venus' stunning red flower bracts burst into bloom during summer, attracting masses of pollinators including butterflies, bees, and birds into the garden.
- Cut stems 45 degrees diagonally with a sharp knife or a pair of scissors.
- Change water every two days.
- Remove any fallen flowers/leaves on the water surface.
- Keep flowers out of direct sunlight and avoid placing in a room with high humidity.
- Add flower food to water if desired to increase lifespan.
- If flowers start to droop, check if there is too much or too little water.
- Re-cut the stems if the end is soggy.