Mature Olive Tree (Olea Europaea)
$1,700.00 incl. GST
PLEASE VISIT OUR RETAIL STORE TO VIEW THE ACTUAL TREE @ 567 THOMSON ROAD S(298183)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Tree Trunk and Tree Height are APPROXIMATE and, Tree Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- Olive trees (Olea europaea) have long represented wealth, abundance, power, and peace.
- The olive has been a symbol of the Mediterranean since time immemorial and has a reputation for long life, nourishment, and its ability to thrive in tough conditions.
- IMPORTED FROM HOLLAND
- Well-drained, Fertile, Loam-based.
- Repot every two to three years.
- During the growing season, top-dress sparingly with organic fertilizer or with slow-release fertilizer granules.
- Avoid high concentrations of fast-acting liquid fertilizer.
- Preferably full sun but will tolerate partial shade.
- Water regularly but sparingly during the growing season.
- Do not overwater, Olives are fairly drought-tolerant plants.