$8.00 incl. GST
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY:
- 30cm for Pot Size 14cm(Ø)
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and although look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Overall Height is measured from the bottom of the pot to the tallest point of the plant vertically.
- It is often called Swiss cheese plants or vines for their leaves’ lacy holes and notches, and adansonii is arguably the cheesiest of them all.
- Its leaves are more perforated and delicate than deliciosa‘s and the plant is petite in comparison.
- And though all Monsteras are considered vines, adansonii has a trailing quality that makes it a good pick for hanging baskets or training around a room.
- Plant it in a pot with drainage holes using a standard potting soil that contains peat.
- Peat helps to trap moisture without becoming waterlogged.
- For best results, feed your plant once a month throughout the spring and summer.
- A little bit of food will go a long way to encourage growth and root health.
- It tolerates low light, but grows faster and becomes more dramatic in a bright spot.
- That said, avoid strong, direct sunlight because it may burn the leaves.
- When its soil becomes dry to a depth of 1-2”, water your monstera directly into the pot so as not to moisten foliage and just enough to keep the soil from completely drying out.
- Monstera is somewhat drought tolerant, so you don’t need to worry about keeping up with the watering all the time.