Maranta Kerchoveana Variegated (Prayer Plant)
$16.82 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Overall Height APPROXIMATELY 33cm
- The actual plant may differ as each pot has its own unique natural look and though look identical but never 100% similar to the image pictured here.
- Flowers/Fruits are seasonal and plants may not be with flowers/fruits at the time of order/delivery.
- Maranta is spectacularly variegated ornamental houseplants.
- Maranta leuconeura var. kerchoveana also known as Rabbit’s Foot has wonderful foliage, the leaves are light grey-green with darker green patches on either side of the central vein.
- The leaf undersides are a uniform silvery green.
- Often referred to as Prayer Plants, along with their closely related cousins Calathea, Maranta leaves have the unusual characteristic of lying flat during the day and then closing upwards at night as if in prayer.
- Apply a balanced fertilizer once or twice a month during the growing season.
- Maranta grows best in bright light but will tolerate shade.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Keep the soil moist at all times, but do not over-water or allow the plant to sit in soggy conditions.
- Watering with soft, lukewarm water is recommended.