Slow Release Granular Fertilizer for Bonsai NPK 6+5+2 (Green King)
$36.45 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- It is designed for the nutrition of all bonsai species.
- It is used throughout the vegetative season of the plant from April to October.
- It is the most complete NP fertilizer for bonsai nutrition.
- Once dissolved it is completely absorbed by the soil and therefore by the plant without leaving residue.
- Its low nitrogen content composition allows the maintenance of the foliar apparatus and prevents vegetative excesses.
- It also promotes the development and enlargement of the trunk.
- Spread the fertilizer granules on the surface of the soil.
- Cover the entire surface of the pot evenly, maintaining a mutual distance between each granule of 1-3 cm (depending on the size of the pot and the plant).
- After application, wet abundantly and daily on the basis of the water needs of the plant.
- After about 30-40 days from application, integrate with new fertilizer granules.