Mono Potassium Phosphate (MKP) NPK 0-52-34 (卉美 磷酸二氢钾)
$12.50 incl. GST
- Huimei Monopotassium Phosphate (MKP) is a high-quality fertilizer containing phosphorus (P) and potassium (K) in the form of phosphoric acid and potassium phosphate.
- It is a water-soluble fertilizer that provides readily available nutrients to plants for quick absorption and utilization.
- MKP is highly concentrated and delivers a balanced ratio of phosphorus and potassium, with a higher concentration of phosphorus (P) and a lower concentration of potassium (K).
- It promotes root development, flowering, and fruiting in plants, making it suitable for a wide range of crops, including vegetables, fruits, flowers, and ornamental plants.
- The product is suitable for use in various cultivation methods, including soil application, foliar spraying, and hydroponic systems.
- Huimei Monopotassium Phosphate is free from impurities, ensuring high-quality nutrients for plants without any harmful contaminants.
- It is quickly absorbed by plants, allowing for efficient nutrient uptake and utilization, resulting in improved growth and overall plant health.
- The water-soluble nature of MKP makes it easy to mix and apply, providing flexibility in adjusting the nutrient concentration according to the specific needs of the plants.
- It is recommended to follow the specific application rates and guidelines provided by the manufacturer for optimal results and to avoid over-fertilization.
- Huimei Monopotassium Phosphate (MKP) is a reliable and effective fertilizer choice to enhance plant growth, yield, and quality by providing essential phosphorus and potassium nutrients.
- Dissolve the recommended amount of this product into approximately one half the required water
- Note: 2 lb of this product per 100 gal equals 1 oz/3 gal or 1 tbsp/1 gal
- Slowly add the remaining water while maintaining constant agitation
- Water quality and temperature will determine maximum solubility
- Warmer water temperatures increase solubility and shorten dissolving time
- As this product goes into solution, the water temperature will drop
- Therefore it is important when preparing concentrated solutions to allow for this temperature drop to insure that the fertilizer is completely dissolved
- DO NOT use with basic metal sulfates, strongly alkaline materials (such as hydrated lime and lime sulfur), or spray oils
- Before general applications, apply the spray solution to a small test area of the foliage to determine any undesirable phytotoxic effects