$9.90 incl. GST
KAYAMIX Organic Multi-Purpose Planting Soil (Baba)
$4.00 incl. GST
- Baba uses specifications from 4 organic standards on their raw materials to ensure the safety of their users.
- IFOAM Basic Standards for Organic Production and Processing.
- USDA NOP
- Council Regulation No. 834/2007, Official Journal of the EU
- China Taiwan Organic Product and Organic Processed Product Certification Standard
- Organic Potting Mix Composition
- The ingredients used in Baba’s organic potting mix are compliant with provisions 1.2, 1.7, 1.10, 1.13, and 1.14 of the soil fertility amendment of the China Taiwan Organic Product and Organic Processed Product Certification Standard.
- According to these provisions, usable components are:
- Composted weeds, fallen leaves, crop residue, and other such materials.
- Decomposed wood materials (bark, sawdust, wood chips) that have never been chemically or radiationally treated.
- Peat or peat moss.
- Ground rock phosphate, dolomite, and gypsum
- Maifan stone, perlite dust, and vermiculite dust
- Coco peat that has not been chemically or radiationally treated
- Baba organic potting mix undergoes testing to ensure that no pathogenic microbes are present, preventing users from catching infectious diseases, and it is safe for use.