Soil for Aroids (Usagi)
$8.41 incl. GST
Earliest Delivery in 2 days
- Soil for Aroids from Usagi is a special pre-mix for your Aroids like Aglaonemas, Monsteras, Philodendrons, Pothos and ZZ plants.
- The pre-mix consists of Coconut Chip, Perlite, Potting Soil, Pumice, Coco Peat, and Vermiculite.
- Aroids are from the family Araceae and while these plants tend to be “low light” indoor plants, they’re often understory plants in the wild.
- Aroids come in all different sizes from the extra-large corpse flower to the desk-sized peace lily.
- You can usually spot them by their colorful, spiky blossoms. Each aroid blossom is made up of numerous tiny flowers clustered together on a “spadix,” that’s found within a curved, leaf-like “spathe.”
- Some aroids have special talents, like being able to generate their own heat or being propagated in water.